Where large amounts of diesel fuel and oils such as hydraulic oils, turbine oils, gear oils, transformer oils, engine oils and many other liquids needs to be filtered, the micfil FB bulk filter is the ideal filtration unit.
Produced out of stainless steel 316 and a maximum working pressure of 10 bar the micfil FB bulk filter is the perfect filter to obtain highly clean and water free fuel down to approx 0.5-1.0 μm. Together with our water separators the diesel will be 99.2 % free of water and 99.8% free of bacteria.
With the right design thermal oil can be filtered up to 350 °C.
The micfil FB bulk filter is also designed to be used in the food industry.
- The FB bulk filter can be custom built for any required flow rates in different dimension (FB 400/900, FB 400/1200, FB 600/600, FB 600/900, FB 1000/900). Flow rates from 9.000 l/h – 76.800 l/h can be achieved in consistent high quality down to 0.5 μm depending on the medium to be filtered.
- Several FB bulk filter housings can be combined in parallel for even higher flow rates.
- Each filter Element opening can be individually sealed, when it needed this can be operated with lower flow rate and fewer filter elements.
- The system is used for shipping, mining, tank cleaning, and tank transfer and storage tanks for the continuous cleaning of various liquids such as Diesel.
- In order to remove free or emulsified water in diesel fuel the FB bulk filter can be connected upstream with our water separator with 9.000 l/h to 90.000 l/h