MICFIL DUNOS CLEANING SYSTEM
The micfil Dunos cleaning systems help to remove incrustations and critical deposits in a strong, quick and reliable way.
Tailored to your individual requirements, you achieve both an effective and efficient removal of all residues. This is rendered possible by the selection of the nozzle fitting as well as by the range of the operating pressures. The cleaning systems even reaches small and angled geometries and apparatus areas which a conventional rotational cleaner must give in.
With the the micfil Dunos cleaning systems you will achieve brilliant qualitative and economical results.
Contact us for further information.
- Economical and ecologically friendly at the same time owing to minimization of the used quantities, logistic, waste and disposal costs
- Integrated self-cleaning during operation
- Driven by the medium
- Extremely low pressure losses
- Position of the drive of the medium possible at the head as well as alternative drives outside the vessel
- Any fitting position, fix mounting or mobile application possible as an option
- Long-life, low-maintenance design with simple maintenance process
- Use of high-quality materials
- Optimized flow of all inner parts
JET PATTERN OF THE MICFIL DUNOS CLEANING SYSTEM
The complete inner surface is cleaned after the first cycle (left). Any further cycle produces a closer cleaning mesh and thus a more intensive cleaning.
The micfil Dunos cleaning system is available in different versions
for different pressures and requirements.
Left: micfil DUNOS 50
Right: micfil DUNOS 90 for high pressures.
it's time to go green!